Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New KISS album coming!! (March 16)


From (via BW&BK)
Paul Stanley - "I Think That Within The Next Twelve Months We Are Doing Another Album" Marko Syrjälä recently caught up with KISS frontman Paul Stanley for Metal-Rules.com. An excerpt from the interview is available below.
Q: Overall, how satisfied you are for the sales numbers and overall feedback what you’ve got of Sonic Boom? Was there anything surprising there either in positive or negative way?
Stanley: "I’m thrilled because it’s a great album. I said from the beginning whether it sells 10 million copies or 1 million copies, it’s all the same to me. At this stage of the game it about making a great album, anything else is just a bonus. In America we had the album available exclusively at one place which has a good side and a bad side. The good side is they support is, the bad side is, it’s the only place you can get it. So there are plusses and minuses but I couldn’t want a better album, I couldn’t imagine a better album."
Q: Is Sonic Boom going to be the very last KISS album ever?
Stanley: "I don’t think so. I think that within the next twelve months we are doing another album."
Q: Really???
Stanley: "Yeah. I think it will take twelve months to eighteen months."
Go to this location for the complete interview. http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/1892/86/

No comments:

Post a Comment